Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Loni Rose Submits For Lilith Fair

Loni Rose continues to grow year on year and the strength of her songwriting now is incredibly exciting for a longtime fan like myself. I've always felt this about Loni's music but it really only can be a matter of time before the world sits up and pays attention, connecting a name and face with the voice so many have heard before without even realising it.

Loni has submitted the song 'Go Away' for the chance to play the Lilith Fair Tour. It's an incredibly beautiful and simple song. Have a listen here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home