Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Contrast Blogcast featuring new Jewel track!

I've recently contributed to the exciting 'Contrast Blogcast 8'. The theme was 'Best of 2006 So Far' and I picked Jewel's 'Long Slow Slide' from her latest CD, Goodbye Alice In Wonderland.

Go check it out and support the blogcast, which contains 16 diverse picks, all contributed by other keen bloggers.

http://www.timyoung.net/contrast/

I'll be back (hopefully - work permitting) later today with a video download available of Jewel's May 2nd performance of new single 'Again And Again' on the Jay Leno show.

P.S. for those of you who read Rolling Stone, IGNORE their rubbish review of Jewel's album as the reviewer is clearly talking out of his ass! Instead, support her by buying the CD now - ideally at the likes of HMV, as good sales will encourage them to put it on the front shelves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home