Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Friday, January 28, 2011

Miranda Lambert's The House That Built Me

Quite simply one of the best songs ever written...yes ever...this track quite rightly won the 2010 CMA award for best video. I wish I had written this song, that's all I can say. I'm sure the lyrics will resonate with you as much as they do with me.

Presenting Miranda Lambert 'The House That Built Me', from the album 'Revolution', performed live at the 2010 ACM awards:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home