Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Friday, February 11, 2011

Loni Rose Shines On - 'Day Like This' Video

I love this girl. It's about ten years since I first heard Loni Rose's music in the background of shows like Roswell and Dawson's Creek - songs like 'I Never Thought That You Would Come' and 'Let Me Go Back' which remain amongst my favourite songs EVER! If you don't know them check out the former here: I Never Thought That You Would Come.

She's still pulling at the heartstrings and recording new music, now located in Nashville, Tennessee. Watch the video for new track 'Day Like This' below. And if that's still not enough (and it won't be), listen to more tracks here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home