Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Monday, June 04, 2007

Loni Rose: Shine is OUT NOW!


She's finally done it, the girl is back...

Loni Rose released her new EP, Shine last week and word is starting to spread.

Since first hearing her voice around six years ago, this is how I typically 'introduce' her to family, friends and pretty much anyone who will listen: "Her voice is mesmirising, her songs are incredibly catchy whilst musically and lyrically powerful and no one with any musical taste can fail to immediately fall hard for this girl".

There really is something about her that leaves you...astounded. Amazed. Awed. Yeah, she's THAT good.

I reviewed the album in a post back in October 2006, and still get a rush whenever I hear the songs. Four are currently available on Loni's myspace and they perfectly encapsulate what she's all about.

If there is one album you buy this year and if there is one album that utterly DESERVES to be bought this year, it's Loni's.

So go buy it! Buy a copy for your friends, spread the word and help get her over here for a gig!

www.lonirose.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home