Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Introducing The Band Perry: The Next Big Country Act

Combining the charm of Lady Antebellum, the songwriting style of Taylor Swift and vocal harmonies only found amongst siblings, The Band Perry are going to be huge. And they're already well on their way!

A host of girl-boy Country bands have sprung up in the wake of Lady A's success and many have been pretty heavy going for me. But The Band Perry actually get me quite excited, so check out the video for 'If I Die Young', which oozes with Southern charm and Country-Pop sensibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home