Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Monday, March 07, 2011

Keith Urban: Modern Country's Answer To Cash, Campbell and Springsteen!

Amazing songwriter, guitarist, singer and all round cutie - yes, I said it - Keith Urban is exactly what modern Country music needs. Unfortunately better known in the UK as Mr Nicole Kidman, Urban was selling millions of records well before he met his other half.

The best way I can describe Keith Urban's style is country's answer to Springsteen. A truly great voice, some unforgettable songs and seriously impressive guitar skills, you are missing out if you've not yet discovered the Urban!!!

Check out the video for 'Put You In A Song' from Urban's latest album, Get Closer.

Set to tour the world in 2011, here's hoping for some UK appearances! Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home