Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Band Perry Get A Little Bigger - You Lie

Back to my favourite new band of 2011...The Band Perry! Since I first wrote about them they've been named Best New Artist at the 2011 ACMs, received a string of CMT nominations and generally got that much bigger; and they deserve it. Here's another classic contemporary pop country track from the family trio, 'You Lie'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home