Acoustic Breakdown Gone Country

by Hannah Dudley


Country Music: A way of life to many but completely underrated in the UK. I'm going to help change that here as I review and introduce country classics old and new, filtering the trite from the truly brilliant and dispelling your notions that country is corny. A lot of it is, but even then it can be great.


Opinions expressed are all mine and uninfluenced by external factors!

HANNAH DUDLEY on MYSPACE
Subscribe to my feed

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson Make You Wanna Stay...

If you haven't yet joined the Jason Aldean party, I won't just shout WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN (oops I just did), but will kindly send you your first invite. Watch this sublime performance of the soaring country ballad, 'Don't You Wanna Stay', with Kelly Clarkson at the 2010 CMA awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home